Rumblestrut is a small web development company from Lawrence, Kansas. Since 2004, it has worked with a variety of clients building websites, providing site maintenance, instruction, design, logos and content creation.
Web Design and Development
Many Rumblestrut clients have an idea in mind of what they want out of their website. They typically have graphics, pictures and content, but need some way to put content in an attractive design that is easy to navigate and, in today's world, works well on the mobile web. Rumblestrut offers these services, including additional funcationality, using the Drupal content management system.
Rumblestrut uses Drupal for its clients because it is well suited to meet the needs of today's content-driven websites. Drupal powers some of the Internet's biggest names, including grammy.com and whitehouse.gov, and recently suprpassed being in use in more than 1,000,000 sites on the world wide web. It is free to use, so there are no licensing costs to the site owner and its robust community of developers is one of the many reasons that Rumblestrut uses it to power website development.
When you hire Rumblestrut for your website development, here's what you can expect from start to finish:
- Introduction - A get to know you phase, you'll share your ideas and plans for your website and together we'll map out a strategy to proceed.
- Design and Development - Wireframes will be built to get the design framework in place and get the ball rolling.
- Creation - Rumblestrut will work on a functional prototype that you will provide feedback on as the project moves forward.
- Launch - Once completed the website will go live on the server of your choice, ready to be shown to the world.
- Maintenance and Growth - Security updates to the content management system are applied as they are available, and Rumblestrut can build additional functionality to the site if needed.
Ready to get started? Head over to the contact page and drop a line.